The Intertextual Animal was meant to be a podcast, but for now it is a video series of conversations about the changing nature of textuality on the Web. I host it here and some day I will either move it on my website as a subdomain, or export it to a podcast platform. For now, I am focused on delivering value through the insights I capture from my guest’s heads :)
The themes of the series revolve around:
- Writing for the Web
- The Semantic Web
- Human connection
- The dance of code and culture
- The morphing textuality across the cyber spaces we communicate within.
The idea to explore these themes in a conversational manner was born out of a deep desire to connect to multitude of layers part of the concept: The intertextual animal.
Some of the thought adventures you are more than welcome to embark on, together with me and my guests, will be:
- Man-machine intelligence and what this has to do with the search for meaning (and, sorry, pizza)
- Data-fed agents and curiosity-nurtured content writers
- The poiesis of communities online and building of communication bridges
- Intelligent content and the orchestration of user experiences
- The importance of analogue threads when it comes to “digital”
- The future of text and the “now” of connecting
- The roots of intertwingularity in the past
Each conversation of the series will live on YouTube and in a post here, on this website, so you can subscribe to the RSS feed and follow the updates.